Thursday, April 29, 2004

The Da Vinci Code

Reading The Da Vinci Code is like tumbling down a staircase with
unexpected turns and bends. It's packs a punch and packs in a lot of information as well.
It re-told me what the fibonacci series is, revealed the priory of sion and exposed the
secrets of Leondardo da Vinci's life and his motivations.
If you like codes and ciphers, this book is something you should read.

Da Vinci Code should also effortlessly blend into your shelf, no matter if your reading preference
is Books I'm Proud Of Having On My Shelf But Don't Read...or Books I'd Love To
Recommend To Others And Make Them Think I'm Cool... or Books I'm Going To
Read Before I'm Going To Die... or Books That Are Effortless To Read
or...Darned Good Read.

Okay, I'm a pagan so that should explain half the excitement.
Anyway here's the link for more - The Da Vinci Code

No comments: